Sunday, June 3, 2018

Socrates' Divine Mission - Plato's Apology

The very first podcast episode on my Soundcloud site is now live!  I've started converting videos from the core concept series on Plato's Apology. 

It took quite a bit of work at first - there's a significant learning curve to Audacity, and the sound quality on those earlier videos required a lot of editing work to improve it to the level you'll hear in the podcast (better, but far from perfect).

Still, I'm quite happy to finally be able to air this for the general public.  Episode #1!

If you'd like to watch the video from which this sound file was derived, you can do so here.

You can also purchase The Last Days of Socrates, which contains Plato's dialogues Apology, Crito, Euthyphro, and Phaedo.

To support the work involved in converting my over 1,000 philosophy videos into mp3 files that you can listen to anywhere, you can go to my Patreon site, or make a direct donation.

No comments:

Post a Comment